My favorite subject

Since child I always loved learn, learn and learn different and new things. I think while I more learn and it's better for me ( actually, for all the people is better)
My prefer subject  is chemistry, so  I like to learn all about chemistry and I feel that all the subjects about chemistry in the university, help me.
I had a subject called "Laboratoy Techniques" where the teachers deal with the basics in a laboratory, as extraction methods, filtration methods, etc. However, I think I could have learned more in this subject, but I couldn´t carry out them completely.
Once approved the subject, I had "Laboratoy of general chemistry", where in my section we were 39 students. This is my favorite subject, because In this subject we had many qualitative experiments and it was beautiful to see the color changes in the solutions, crystallization of compounds, but we also did a titration where I was afraid, because I got nervous, for lucky, I did it very well.
I like this subject, because It's a subject very interesting and see to the colour the reaction is very amazing. Besides in the laboratory we worked in pairs, that was very good, because It's increased teamwork, also we used to mixed the theory with the practice, and the teachers used to look our experiments.

   Resultado de imagen para laboratorios quimicos  Resultado de imagen para cristalizacion quimica                                                                         
                                   
                                                                   
I also like the organic chemistry lab, because in this lab we did very funny things as separation and synthesis of compounds.
I really enjoy this lab, although doing the experiments was a very slow process, the experiments are more hard and we were a long time in the lab.
Teachers deal with the theory as a "spectrochemical analysis" or the explain why we get those results. All this is then evaluated in a report. Besides they have a lot of disposition, but really I liked this subject because I did acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), so I loved this experience since is the first "medicament" did by me.










Comments

  1. Laboratory of general Chemistry is also my favorite subject. The teamwork and every experience in this lab are amazing,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that do you like Laboratory of Chemistry :O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts