The life is a freestyle for music

One of my favorite topics to talk about is music and the time has come.
I love music, it's very important in my life, because the music is a great company and represents my feelings. I fall in love with the different rhythms and sounds of each song that allow me to escape from reality for a few minutes.
Since I was a kid I liked music, I remember that my parents listened to all kinds of music, listened to songs by Leodan, Salvatore Adamo (Classical singers) at family gathering, listened to Kumbia (more joy). My father used to listen to Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, etc.
I also remember that on television they showed programs where the characters sang like: "Barney", "Los Cachureos", "Los Pulentos" (I knew all their songs)


           Resultado de imagen para los pulentos            Resultado de imagen para barney el dinosaurio


When we were little with my brother, our mother used to put classical music us to sleep, she said that this music relaxed us.
As you can see, I know many musical styles (I even listen "Rancheras" with my grandfather), but as I grew up, I started listening to one style of music more than another, although I still listen to everything except heavy metal, I could listen to it before, but Now I don't like it.
The music that I like the most is rap, because rap tells the problems in society, injustices and many songs identify me. I started listening to rap at school and practicing freestyle, besides in the school I learned to play guitar and bass, but the guitar is my favorite instrument (although I always wanted to learn to play drums)
I write songs on guitar or rap tracks, in a way to express what I feel.
I have several favorite singers, for example: I like Tupac Shakur, Canserbero, Pink Floyd, Gustavo Cerati, Coldplay, Bob Marley, etc.
I really have a style of music for every emotion I'm feeling.

        Resultado de imagen para canserbero                                 Resultado de imagen para tupac shakur 

                                          Resultado de imagen para pink floyd

The music in the movies is very important, just remember a song that appears in the film, we remember the movie for example, when I listen to classical music, I remember the movie "Orange Mechanical" (where the 9 symphony of beethoven sounds) or when I hear "Somewhere over the Rainbow", I remember "50 first dates". These two movies I like a lot.
I really love music.

               Resultado de imagen para naranja mecanica            Resultado de imagen para 50 primeras citas
                                    



Comments

  1. I really like pink floyd too, in fact I'll go see Roger waters in November!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts