Who I am?

Thursday, 12 April 2018


Hi, My name is Bastián Barraza and I'm the oldest son of my parents. My father is butcher and kitchen assistant and my mother works in a school, besides i have only one brother, he studys in the school and finally i have a dog called Droopy (my best friend). well it's my family.
I was born on March 29, 1999 and i'm from Ovalle city, few people know Ovalle. I think that it's a small, beautiful and quiet city( you should know Ovalle)
During my life in Ovalle I enjoyed all the years, but i think that when i was in the last year of my secondary that year was better, because i won the anniversary of my school and a competence of singing Rap.
I like play football, study chemistry, sing Rap, out with my friends and i don't like Santiago because the life here is very fast and sometimes it's dangerous. 
I would like finish my studies to travel for the world, after i have a family and i be happy.
                                      

               Resultado de imagen para niño jugando ala pelotaResultado de imagen para felicidad

Comments

  1. I also like to play football but actually I don´t have enough time to play. I think that is so interesting that you sing rap, greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not know Ovalle, but I have hope you will invite me someday ajajaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great! I love play football. can we be friends!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts